Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Process, Environmental and Materials Engineering.
- We are ranked 4th in the UK for Chemical Engineering by The Complete University Guide and we also rank highly in the other main league tables.
- We are a major force in this area with a track record of experience in delivering these more advanced courses, with over 150 postgraduate students, with two-thirds of these on research degrees.
- Our high research ratings means that you will be taught and supervised by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will benefit from our student support teams and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.
Nanotechnology courses are delivered by the Nanofolio
Got a question about our postgraduate masters courses? Get it answered at our online information session. Register here.