Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Process, Environmental and Materials Engineering:
- We are ranked 3rd in the UK for Chemical Engineering by the Times Good University Guide 2014.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will join over 300 postgraduate students from over 40 countries.
- Our dedicated employability team, located within the Faculty, will provide you with support and advice to help you find relevant work experience as well as graduate positions.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will have access to excellent facilities including laboratories equipped with the latest technology for environmental monitoring and pollution control, and advanced energy systems such as fuel cells. Specialist facilities include X-ray diffractometers, scanning electron microscopes, a pilot scale chemical process and combustion plant, petroleum reservoir and rock deformation lab, all provide you with a creative and stimulating learning environment.
- We offer scholarships worth up to £2,000 for postgraduate masters applicants.