Professor Gordon Andrews to present at the 2014 'Toxicity of Biodiesel and Other Biofuels: Implications for Global Use Conference'
Professor Gordon Andrews, our Energy from Biomass Combustion Course Director, will deliver a lecture on 'Diesel Biofuel Engine Emissions' at the 'Toxicity of Biodiesel and Other Biofuels: Implications for Global Use' Conference this year.
The conference will take place in Edinburgh on the 4-5 September 2014, full details can be found on the conference website.
Our annual Energy from Biomass short course provides a comprehensive overview of energy from biomass combustion and gives delegates a sound understanding of the fundamentals and practicalities of the following:
- - Basics of solid biomass combustion
- Dedicated Biomass Installations
- Solid biomass for electricity generation
- Biogas and landfill gas for process heat and power generation
- Sustainability and Safety for Biomass
- Storage of Biomass
- Liquid biofuels for transportation petrol and diesel engines
The course is delivered by a team of practitioners and academics, all experts in their particular fields of contribution. Further information on this course, or any other short course in the Faculty’s portfolio please visit: http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/short-courses/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org