Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Mechanical Engineering:
- We are ranked in the top five in the UK for Mechanical Engineering by the main university league tables.
- You will join over 180 postgraduate students from over 30 countries.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- Our strong links with industry ensures that our courses meet employer needs, one of the many reasons why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
- Our dedicated Employability team, located centrally in our Employability suite, will give you access to specific engineering and computing careers resources and industry guides. In addition, you can receive specialist one-to-one support from qualified careers advisors, with further opportunities to attend industry presentations organised by our employability team.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.