Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Mechanical Engineering:
- We are ranked 4th in the UK for Mechanical Engineering by the Good University Guide 2014.
- You will join over 180 postgraduate students from over 30 countries.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- Our strong links with industry ensures that our courses meet employer needs, one of the many reasons why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Our dedicated employability team, located within the Faculty, will provide you with support and advice to help you find relevant work experience as well as graduate positions.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.
- We offer scholarships worth up to £2,000 for postgraduate masters applicants.