Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for an engineering or computing degree at Leeds:
- You will benefit from our integrated style of learning and teaching. Laboratory classes and project work allow you to gain hands-on experience investigating and applying material from your lectures to real life situations.
- The majority of our degree courses are accredited, which will help you to become a Chartered Engineer after graduating.
- All of our degree courses offer you the opportunity to study abroad or undertake a placement year.
- Our employability suite, located centrally within the Faculty, houses our dedicated employability team, who will provide you with specialist face-to-face support and advice.
- You will be taught and supervised by world-class academics on degree courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- Our strong connections with industry ensure our courses are up to date and in line with employer needs.
- We provide excellent student support, with student support teams located close to where you work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact.