We understand the importance of finding the right living environment to help you settle in, study effectively and enjoy a good social life.
The University’s accommodation has a lot to offer:
- a wide variety of accommodation – from modern apartments to converted mansions
- a range of costs to suit different budgets
- clear pricing, making it easy to budget – no hidden extras to pay for
- all utility bills included in the rent
- All residents (excluding family and summer contracts) in University accommodation receive an Edge Club membership included in the rent. This membership will provide you access to The Edge, the University's flagship fitness, sport and wellbeing facility.
- 24-hour internet access at no extra cost, cabled to the University network
- insurance for your personal possessions included
- free IPTV service (television channels via your computer) at most of our residences
- additional facilities at various sites – such as common rooms and pool tables
- a University Security Service on call 24 hours a day
- an efficient maintenance service
- the opportunity to join in activities organised by students, for students
- advice and support from wardens and resident subwardens
- good standard accommodation – we are committed to the Code of Standards.
However, if you don’t want to live in University accommodation you can choose to live in accommodation in the private sector. The University’s accommodation website provides all the information you need about the accommodation options available to you.