for a postgraduate qualification in the Faculty of Engineering at Leeds:
- You will join over 800 engineering and computing postgraduate students who come from all around the world.
- Our high research ratings means that you will be taught and supervised by world-class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will benefit from our strong industrial connections with major collaborations both in the UK and overseas.
- Not only are our masters courses excellent for career development, with graduates moving into a wide range of exciting and challenging careers, they are also excellent preparation for those wanting to undertake a research degree.
- You will be able to make use of our facilities across all activities. We are currently investing over £15m in research and teaching infrastructure.
- We provide excellent student support, with student support teams, located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact.
- You will have access to our employability suite where you can make use of its resources, including access to specific engineering and computing careers resources and industry guides. In addition, you can receive specialist one-to-one support from qualified careers advisors, with further opportunities to attend industry presentations organised by our employability team.
Leeds is ranked 1st out of participating Russell Group Universities for overall international student satisfaction.
4 year funded integrated PhD studentships available across a range of engineering disciplines.