Globally renowned for our teaching and research our courses are at the forefront of thinking and reflect the latest developments in the field of electronic and electrical engineering in the UK.
Here are just a few benefits of studying in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering:
- All of our courses are accredited, which will help you to become a Chartered Engineer after graduating.
- We are ranked 7th in the UK for Electrical and Electronic Engineering by the Complete University Guide.
- You will benefit from our integrated style of learning and teaching and you can choose from a range of flexible modules to reflect your interests or careers plans.
- We are ranked Number 1 in the UK for research according the latest Research Assessment Exercise (RAE)
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you'll learn about the latest developments within your subject from world-class academics.
- Our strong links with industry ensures that our courses meet employer needs and this is one of many reasons why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
- You will also have access to specialist facilities and laboratories that are equipped with the latest technology.
- Our new Employability Zone, located centrally within the Faculty, houses our dedicated Employability Team, who will provide you with specialist face-to-face support and advice.
We offer a range of scholarships and bursaries worth up to £8,000 for new students.