Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering:
- The School is ranked number one in the UK based on the latest UK Government Research Assessment, which means you will be taught and supervised by world-class academics.
- We are a major force in electronic and electrical engineering and have a track record of experience in delivering these more advanced courses.
- You will join over 140 postgraduate students from over 30 countries.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you'll learn about the latest developments within your subject.
- We are ranked 7th in the UK for Electrical and Electronic Engineering by the Complete University Guide and the Times Good University Guide 2014.
- You will have access to our employability suite where you can make use of its resources, including access to specific engineering and computing careers resources and industry guides. In addition, you can receive specialist one-to-one support from qualified careers advisors, with further opportunities to attend industry presentations organised by our employability team.
- You will benefit from our student support teams and graduate school office which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.