Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- The School is ranked number one in the UK based on the latest UK Government Research Assessment, which means you will be taught and supervised by world-class academics.
- We are a major force in electronic and electrical engineering and have a track record of experience in delivering these more advanced courses, with over 70 postgraduate students.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you'll learn about the latest developments within your subject.
- We are ranked 7th in the UK for Electrical and Electronic Engineering by the Complete University Guide.
- You will benefit from our student support teams and graduate school office which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.
Nanotechnology courses are delivered by the Nanofolio
Got a question about our postgraduate masters courses? Get it answered at our online information session. Register here.