Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering:
- We have consistently achieved the very best ratings for the quality of our research, which means you will be taught and supervised by world-class academics.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you'll learn about the latest developments within your subject.
- We are ranked in the top ten in the UK for Electrical and Electronic Engineering by the main university league tables.
- We are a major force in electronic and electrical engineering and have a track record of experience in delivering these more advanced courses.
- You will join over 200 postgraduate students from over 30 countries.
- Our dedicated Employability team, located centrally in our Employability suite, will give you access to specific engineering and computing careers resources and industry guides. In addition, you can receive specialist one-to-one support from qualified careers advisors, with further opportunities to attend industry presentations organised by our employability team.
- You will benefit from our student support teams and graduate school office which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.