Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Computing:
- With an international reputation for our teaching and research the School of Computing is one of the leading computing departments in the UK according to the latest Research Assessment Exercise (RAE).
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will be able to make use of our specialist facilities, including state-of-the-art visualization laboratories including a powerwall (53-megapixel display wall with 7x4 monitors).
- Our strong links with industry ensures that our courses meet employer needs, one of the many reasons why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Our dedicated employability team, located within the Faculty, will provide you with support and advice to help you find relevant work experience as well as graduate positions.
- We offer scholarships worth up to £3,000 for postgraduate masters applicants.