Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Civil Engineering:
- We are a major force in civil engineering with a track record of experience in delivering these more advanced courses, with around 200 postgraduate students.
- We are ranked 10th in The Guardian league table and 8th in The Sunday Times league table for Civil Engineering in the UK.
- You will benefit from our student support teams and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.
- We have long-established links with industry and other international organisations, both in the UK and overseas. An Industrial Advisory Committee and an Employers Group ensure that industrial partners provide input into the continuous development and review of our courses.
Got a question about our postgraduate masters courses? Get it answered at our online information session. Register here.