Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Civil Engineering:
- Our MSc courses are accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators under licence from the UK regulator, the Engineering Council.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will join over 180 postgraduate students from over 40 countries.
- We have long-established links with industry, both in the UK and overseas. An Industrial Advisory Committee and an Employers Group ensure that industrial partners provide input into the continuous development and review of our courses.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Our dedicated Employability team, located centrally in our Employability suite, will give you access to specific engineering and computing careers resources and industry guides. In addition, you can receive specialist one-to-one support from qualified careers advisors, with further opportunities to attend industry presentations organised by our employability team.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities.