Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Civil Engineering:
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will join over 160 postgraduate students from over 40 countries.
- We have long-established links with industry, both in the UK and overseas. An Industrial Advisory Committee and an Employers Group ensure that industrial partners provide input into the continuous development and review of our courses.
- We are ranked 10th in The Guardian league table for Civil Engineering in the UK.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Our dedicated employability team, located within the Faculty, will provide you with support and advice to help you find relevant work experience as well as graduate positions.
- You will be able to make use of our excellent facilities across all activities. The Faculty of Engineering is currently investing over £15m in teaching and research infrastructure.