Here are just a few of the benefits of studying for a postgraduate qualification in the School of Chemical and Process Engineering:
- We are ranked 3rd in the UK for Chemical Engineering by The Times Good University Guide 2014, 4th in the Guardian and ranked 5th by The Complete University Guide 2015.
- Our research feeds directly into our teaching, which means you will be supervised and taught by world class academics on courses that are at the leading edge of thinking in the field.
- You will join over 300 postgraduate students from over 40 countries.
- Our dedicated Employability team, located centrally in our Employability suite, will give you access to specific engineering and computing careers resources and industry guides. In addition, you can receive specialist one-to-one support from qualified careers advisors, with further opportunities to attend industry presentations organised by our employability team.
- You will have access to excellent facilities including laboratories equipped with the latest technology for environmental monitoring and pollution control, and advanced energy systems such as fuel cells. Specialist facilities include X-ray diffractometers, scanning electron microscopes, a pilot scale chemical process and combustion plant, petroleum reservoir and rock deformation lab, all provide you with a creative and stimulating learning environment.
- You will benefit from our student support team and graduate school office, which are located close to where you will work and study, ensuring personalised and direct contact. We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive atmosphere.